Monday, October 6, 2014

T25 Again

STARTING THE JOURNEY AGAIN
 
 


In February I started T25 for the first time, this program is a program created by Shaun T, the creator of Insanity.  Every workout is only 25 minutes longs, and when you are done you will sweat like you have never sweated before.  It is awesome to be able to do it from home. 

When we moved here to the middle of nowhere I had no gym to go to and running in the morning was not really an option. I was feeling very tired all of the time and was slowly going into a depression, so I decided to give it a try.

I immediately fell in LOVE, I lost 12lbs on my first round and felt great.  However, after stopping for a while I have felt like I have gotten soft.  So I am going again.  Doing it for the first time again, killed me, I thought I had been staying in shape, but turns out, I NEED THIS PROGRAM ALWAYS.  So I will be sharing my journey with you here, as well as many other FITNESS INFORMATION.

Check out my video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9HzVwpZHbs

No comments:

Post a Comment